Find similar resumes
Interim Consultant Digital Sales Marketing Project
Werkervaring interimmanagerJun. 2013 – present CONSULTING, Amsterdam, NL
Owner / Interim Consulting
Jul. 2016 – Dec. 2016 FRIESLANDCAMPINA GLOBAL HQ, IT Commerce Service Line, Amersfoort, NL (Interim) Senior Project Delivery Lead
• Manage the life cycle and delivery of various digital projects at Friesland Campina IT Commerce Service line to accelerate new global platform solutions serving the needs of the global business unit and local operating units.
Jun. 2015 – Dec. 2015 NIKE EMEA, Consumer Digital Tech, Hilversum, NL
(Interim) Senior Project Manager GMM
• Led project and delivery management of a large initiative to enhance and support the merchandising toolset used by the retail planning and allocation teams for all Nike’ stores and online business across the EMEA region. This resulted in large efficiency gains and led to improvements in sales, margin, forecast accuracy, inventory turns, and a reduction in mark downs and expedited freight.
Apr. 2015 – Jul 2015 SONOS EMEA, Global Online Retail Experience, Hilversum NL
(Interim) Consultant Online Brand Positioning
• Investigation and requirement gathering for tool selection that resulted in a project strategy for implementation of an online asset delivery system for SONOS for key global online retailers.
• Implementation of a tool to monitor on a daily basis global retailers’ placement ranking by key search terms against competitors and compliance against SONOS product guidelines.
Apr. 2014 – Feb. 2015 NIKE EMEA, Consumer Digital Tech, Hilversum, NL
(Interim) Digital Brand Tech Producer
• Led diverse software development processes, ranging from Waterfall to Agile (Scrum) in order to deploy online registration experiences for running events, updates to the Nike apps, and mobile optimized web experiences using Adobe AEM to Nike’s digital consumers in the EMEA region.
• Product ownership and stakeholder management with executive level EMEA Digital Marketing leads.
Jun. 2013 – Feb. 2014 RICOH NETHERLANDS, Market to Contract, ‘s-Hertogenbosch, NL
(Interim) Product Manager Office Solutions
• Responsible for hardware product propositions and launches for Ricoh in the Netherlands.
• Development of IT distribution channel to increase indirect sales channel sales for Ricoh.
May 2009 – Jun.2013 STAPLES EUROPE, Staples Advantage Europe, Amsterdam, NL
(4 years) Manager Business Development Europe
• Sales responsible for reaching commercial KPI’s on budget, margin and in-house shares of the category Facility Solutions within the Staples Advantage contract sales operations in Europe.
• Sales Management of a team of dedicated local Category Development Managers in multiple countries on conceptual selling to close deals for customized Facility Solutions contracts to existing customers.
Aug. 2007 - Apr. 2009 CANON EUROPE, Canon Consumer Imaging (CCI), Amstelveen, NL
(1,5 years) European Trade Marketing Manager
• Responsible for designing and implementing of European trade marketing campaigns that enhance conversion at store level creating a direct impact at the point of purchase.
• Initiating new areas of development for promotional activities within key product segments.
• Liaising, briefing, planning and execution with key stakeholders such as agencies, local TM teams, PM, Sales and Logistics to create generic and specific store promotions and activities in each retail formula.
Jan. 2005 - Jul. 2007 SONY BENELUX, Recording Media & Energy, Badhoevedorp, NL
(2,5 years) Trade Product Manager
• Implemented the annual marketing plan and budget to ensure that Retail Media products are effectively and profitably marketed in both retail and other markets.
• Channel management, budgeting & forecasting, tender support, internal reporting and market research.
Jan. 2002 - Dec. 2004 SONY BENELUX, e-Vehicle, Badhoevedorp, NL
(3 years) Account Manager
• Responsible for sales and promotion of car audio, multimedia & navigation products (€ 5 million) at car manufacturers, distributors & buying groups within the automotive channel.
• Developed account plans for joint promotion and after-sales to drive account profitability and sales.
Aug. 2000 - Dec. 2001 BENQ BENELUX, Acer Communications & Multimedia, Son en Breugel, NL
(1,5 years) Account Manager
• Responsible for sales and promotion of Acer computer peripherals within the IT distribution channel.
• Developed new marketing and account plans to create revenue growth and brand positioning.
Opleiding interimmanager1995-2000 (NL) International Business School (IBS), Groningen Bachelor International Marketing & Management
1999-2000 (ES) Universidad de Sevilla, Sevilla ½ year exchange program at the faculdad de Economicas
1994-1995 (USA) Saint Francis High School, Minnesota 1 year exchange program and graduated with High School Diploma
1988-1994 (NL) Stellingwerf College, Oosterwolde “VWO Atheneum A”(High School diploma)
Consultancy interimmanagement a.i. kerncompetentiesAvailable to help deliver results in digital transformation | Project | Agile | Scrum | Marketing | Sales | Brand
Talenkennis interimmanagerNederlands / Engels / Duits / Frans / Spaans
OverigSenior interim consultant and certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) in Digital Marketing, Sales Management, Product
Management and Business Development with 15+ years international marketing & sales experience in leading positions at
BENQ, SONY, CANON, STAPLES, RICOH, SONOS, NIKE & FRIESLANDCAMPINA.
Co-workers describe me as a senior strategic manager in sales, digital marketing and business development with a hands-on
consultative approach in business. Playing a central and leading role with regards to both strategy and implementation, along with my
creativity and no-nonsense, results in effective solutions. A strong customer focus, overview, planning and involvement of
stakeholders allow me to successfully bring an idea to market.