Find similar resumes
Retail Category Management
Work Experience• Netherlands (2015-now): consulting and training retailers on assortment innovation and creating a culture of collaboration and innovation.
• Home Shopping Europe 24 Italy (2014-2015): as Chief Sales Officer I have moved this tv shopping startup forward in sales, brought structure in processes and the organization and skilled the team to become more professional in the tv shopping omni-channel business.
• QVC Germany (2004-2014): contributed in 3 different management jobs, always after a promotion, to the substantial growth of the largest European TV shopping channel.
• Galeria Kaufhof Germany(1998-2001): successfully finished the retail management program of one of the biggest EU department stores.
• Major Dutch retailers (1989-1998/2001-2004): HEMA, Macintosh Retail Group, Vroom & Dreesmann: successful in retail management trainee programs and several jobs and promotions working for big Dutch retailers.
EducationBachelor International Business.
SkillsInterim category management for medium to large size retailers.
Innovation projects regarding:
• Building a culture of collaboration, learning and innovation.
• Sales acceleration
• Product development for consumer products
• Pitching your products to large retailers.
• Negotiation processes with large vendors or retailers.L