Find similar resumes
Global change and culture consultant
Work ExperienceHe is an experienced solver of business problems. Oliver is never more motivated or more successful than when he is asked into the inner core of a complex organisation to identify and resolve issues which may be hampering growth, impeding employee engagement, limiting customer opportunities or restricting next steps in that business, whether it be a move to sell, to downsize or to redefine a brand and communications strategy, or the overall customer and employee experience.
His high-level business ability coupled with his application of intuitive interpersonal empathy at the highest level within an organisation make him a discrete and powerful consultant to senior managers who are navigating the politics of a new organisation or having to define and implement companywide change.
He is multi-lingual and multi-national having lived and worked across the globe. His core training is in International Business Management and he honed those skills through his MBA at INSEAD in France. He has practical knowledge across a broad range of business sectors including financial services, travel & hospitality, technology, telecoms, and healthcare.
Some Key Recent Achievements
• Built and managed the global internal communications team (6 people) for Tommy Hilfiger, overseeing a budget in excess of Euros 1M.
• Developed a change and communications plan aimed at breaking organisational silos within a global media group (67,000 employees);
• Conducted a cultural assessment for a firm embarking on major change. This involved developing a customised employee survey focusing on culture profiling;
• Led development of global survey for L’Oréal (PULSE) as well as change communications and advisory services resulting from the survey;
• Developed employee engagement strategies for numerous clients across multiple sectors. Focus included organisational changes, leadership changes, IT changes, BPO, M&A, change readiness assessment, etc.;
• Developed a leadership model and desired organisational behaviours for a global financial services company transitioning from a start-up to an established market leader;
• Led a complex internal and external communications and change programme for a leading technology company to position it for sale;
• Developed a change strategy and communications plan for a population of >100,000 for a Fortune 500 company;
• Successful decision support to secure $14 million funding from Xerox Corporate management committee to sustain new product launch of a private healthcare exchange
• Development of the business unit strategy at a critical time of restructuring and reorganisation (Xerox)
• Developed a comprehensive internal and external communications and employee engagement programme designed to reposition the YMCA;
• Developed a comprehensive brand and customer experience training programme for 40,000 employees for MTS in Russia and the Ukraine;
• Developed the internal and external communications strategy for Malaysia Airlines; Successfully mediated talks between the CEO and trade unions of Malaysia Airlines;
• Developed the global brand rationalisation strategy for Zurich Financial Services;
Comcast, Lam Research, Microsoft, AST, Carlson, Xerox, Assurant, AAA, Qualcomm, Bloomberg LP, Cell C South Africa, IHG, Fox International, Chevron, The YMCA, MSCI, JTI, L’Oréal, MTS Russia, Zurich Financial Services, Malaysia Airlines, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, BUPA, National Healthcare Group Singapore, OPSM, Coca-Cola, Keebler, Qatar Airways, Korn/Ferry……
mentoring and training
global strategy development