Find similar resumes
Sales & Marketing professional
Work ExperienceLAUREATE EDUCATION
Sales Manager May 2017- Present
Managing 3 teams across Amsterdam and Gdansk office to generate sales for quarterly targets.
• Building strong relationships with faculty and marketing, to ensure that leads generated are suitable for the business needs.
• Managing a team of 30-45 sales representatives, to ensure their success through different stages of their experience and tenure.
• Coaching, development and professional planning of team members on weekly 1-2-1 basis.
• Generating $15m in sales revenue to date.
LONDON FITNESS LIFE Oct 2013 to Oct 2016
I managed a team of 8 -16 trainers, created all marketing, and was responsible for accounts and payroll. Quantifiable duties:
• Building a client base from 3 (at start up) to 3000.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, each client typically spends 10-20% of their salary with my business.
• Increasing member attainment from 12 weeks, to 12 months between year 1 and year 2 trading. Successfully increased sales by 120% between year 1 and year 2 trading.
• Placing orders with our suppliers to drop-ship to our clients from our supplement and shake line.
• Total turnover for 3 years trading was £250,000
• Built a strong relationship with my fitness team, which is challenging as they are all self employed, therefore less willing to be managed. Most of my trainers have worked for me for 3 years.
• Ensured customers received highest levels of service, so I developed a mobile
Commencing international MBA from September 2018, with a view to continue onto PBA after successful completion of MBA
Certificate in Psychology, East London, A-Levels, Greenwich Community College, Level 3 Fitness Instructor, YMCAfit
SkillsEnthusiastic, attentive and dexterous former Company Director with deep insight into building and maintaining relationships with clients. Built and maintained a profitable business in the UK. A strong background in sales and customer service management. The next level of success in technical field to utilise relationship building, sales and business management skills. I relocated from London , UK, to the Netherlands in late 2016, currently working in Amsterdam.
LanguagesEnglish - Native
German - Entry