Find similar resumes
Manager operations juridiques internationales
Work ExperienceDCB – startup- legal/contractual/representation services- December 2008 until now
- assistance, drafting and negotiation for contracts/agreements for international operations,
- management and commercial representation in France for non-French resident operators,
- management, conduct and coordination of relationship/position for stakeholders in JV or companies,
- Delivered items/clients: ACURIAS, APC Conseil, Hush Sarl, AVM galerie .
ACURIAS - startup – industrial project management May 2007 - December 2008
Managing Director and Project Director for international operations
- Assessment of financial and technical prerequisites with Angola Ministry of industry,
- Conduct and coordination of the relationship between the stakeholders and financial and technical partners,
- Selection of contractors/service providers,
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts and agreements,
- Delivered items: 4.000T/D Cement plant and ancillary equipment of MUSD 650 value .
ACERGY Group – EPCI contractor for oil and gaz industry 1999-2007
Deputy Group General Counsel, based in London April 2006 - April 2007
- Refinancing operations and corporate structure operations with stock market authorities (NYSE/OSLO), external counsels, shareholders representatives,
- Management and Coordination of Group’s litigations with regional legal managers.
Legal Counsel then General Counsel, business unit in charge of Africa and Middle East operations, based in Paris, member of executive committee,
June 1999-March 2006
- Manager of a department of 5 in-house business lawyers and 15 contract Managers,
- Definition and implementation of Group legal procedures for the business unit,
- Corporate restructuration for French and non-French legal entities , M/A operations,
- Handling of the Business Unit litigations and arbitrations.
ACERLOR-MITTAL – Steel and other associated products 1997-1999
Legal Counsel for the Building and Construction Business Unit
- Drafting and negotiation of sales agreements, representation agreements, general Terms and Conditions,
- Management and coordination of litigations together with external counsels,
- In charge of an in-house lawyer.
SGN, COGEMA Group – EPCI contractor for nuclear energy industry 1996 - 1997
Legal Counsel for international contracts
- Review and clarifications of tenders, drafting and negotiations of contracts, partnership agreements (JV, consortium),
- Drafting and follow – up of financial guarantees,
- Definition and implementation of contractual risk assessment procedures,
- Definition and implementation of training program for contractual risks.
FOUGEROLLE, Eiffage Group – Construction (Civil Work and Building) 1991-1995
- Drafting and negotiations of contracts,
- Management of litigations with external counsels and loss adjusters,
- Company secretary (BoD, GM)
JEANTET – law firm March - December 1990
Trainee, drafting of legal opinions on commercial and sales regulations for French and international clients
EducationDESS Droit du Commerce International - PARIS X Nanterre, 1990
Maîtrise Droit des Affaires – PARIS X Nanterre 1989
Bi- Licence anglais-droit – PARIS X Nanterre 1987
English: fluent, various long term stays in the USA (one year at stetson university - Florida)
OtherMember of non – profit and charity organizations; travels, modern sculptures and choregraphy .
44 years old – living in partnership.
Lived as expatriate in the UK