Find similar resumes
Werkervaring interimmanager* Current: Operations Manager at Wolters Kluwer. Leading a massive organizational change and process re-engineering within operations department (50+ people, manager of managers, reporting to COO)
* 9 months: Program Manager at BNP Paribas Fortis. Leading a large project team (30+ people) restructuring the whole securities process, set-up with new business partners and prepare for organizational change.
* 2 years: Head of Stock Exchange at BNP Paribas Fortis. Leading a large team (100+ people, manager of mangers) through structural process change, cultural change (becoming part of BNP group) and new business partners relations.
* 4 years: Compliance and Risk Manager at BNP Paribas Fortis, including large projects management. Applying compliance and risk principles on international projects. Challenging business partners and looking for constructive and creative solutions.
* 2 years: Company Lawyer at Acerta.
Opleiding interimmanagerLaw - KULeuven
Commercial Engineer - HU Brussel
Business Management - Vlerick
Consultancy interimmanagement a.i. kerncompetentiesAs interim manager keen to take ownership, always focused on providing value to the customer organization. Generalist by design, able to dive very fast into complex specific content.
My guideline: enthusiasm and positive attitude are the keys to success.
* Organizational change management: change management and business process re-engineering have been a constant so far. Creating buy-in to deliver successfully, with result and motivated people is considered essential, rather than a fashionable accessory. Change will be effectively implemented, while keeping peace and focusing on business continuity.
* People Management: led and coached teams of up to 100 people.
* Risk and Governance: risk-management is the forward-looking part of (project) management. Experience rolling out a quantitative risk management approach across a (project) organization.
Background: law, compliance, risk, operations and large projects.