Find similar resumes
Werkervaring interimmanager// Experience
2016 – 11/2017 Line of Business Director Tipping Solutions and Container Handling (Alphen aan de Rijn) Hyva International
• Globally responsible for the product management of hydraulic tipping cylinders and container handling equipment.
• In charge of new product development.
• Project leader for introduction of IoT platform to the market for tipping cylinders.
• Leading a team of five product managers.
• Factory’s located in Germany, Italy, China, India and Brazil.
2012 – 2015 VP Demountables (Bladel NL) Hiab
• Managing Hiab’s Product Line Demountables with a turnover of approx. 60 M€.
• Leading global team of 8 persons, incl. product managers, commercial business manager and business controller.
• Responsible of introduction of new products, Product line strategy, consolidated profitability (P&L), product portfolio / specifications and roadmap, customer view and suitable product offering.
• Achievements: Improved GM with 4% and reduced warranty cost (<1%).
• Successful project: Launch of new skiploader range within a year with a cost reduction of 20%.
• Products: Hydraulic equipment for trucks
2010 – 2012 Director, Demountable Business support APAC (Bladel NL) Hiab
• Responsible for Hiab sales and marketing support in APAC region for waste handling- and Hydraulic systems for trucks.
• Managing Joint Venture in China between Hiab and Chinese partner (100 employees). Products: Waste handling equipment.
2004 - 2010 VP Production and Marketing & Sales (Shanghai) Hiab
• Responsible for Hiab sales offices in China, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
• Supporting dealers in APAC region and giving sales support to own sales companies in Japan and Australia.
Established a company to assemble hooklifts with a capacity of 1000 units within a year. (greenfield) Size of company 30 employee’s.
Set up a supply chain and achieved to localize 90% of the components which were used on the assembly line.
Relocated the assembly factory twice in 2008 and 2010.
Successfully finalized JV negotiation with a local Chinese partner to set up a company to sell and produce waste handling equipment. Size of the company 100 employee’s.
1999 – 2004 Marketing Director (Bladel NL) Hiab
• Responsible for Marketing and sales support (dealer management) of hydraulic equipment in overseas region’s and Benelux.
• Project: Successfully secured an order of the Dutch government for the delivery of 750 hooklifts, mounted on trucks to the Dutch Army.
1995 – 1999 General Manager (Singapore) Hiab
• Managing sales office in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
• Set up a workshop for service, repair and installation of hydraulic equipment on trucks.
1993 – 1995 Sales Support (Bladel NL) Hiab
• Back office function and key account management, like; Sita, Ministry of home affairs and Defense.
1989 – 1993 Head Production (Veldhoven NL) ENTECH
• Project management: Contracts of making installations in house. Size of the projects between 5 and 300 houses.
Supply chain management
2008 Awarded for the best managed project within Hiab Organization.
Opleiding interimmanager// Education
1983 - 1987
H.T.S. Business Administration
University, Eindhoven Netherlands
Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Consultancy interimmanagement a.i. kerncompetenties// About Me
I am a dedicated and results-driven senior leader with a highly successful background in the achievement of profitable business growth, globally and especially in APAC region. Experienced in working with a leading brand in the competitive load handling equipment business, with the primary focus on cost and quality and never forgetting the demands of the customer.
Able to run projects based on the business case and within the set time frame and costs. Possesses good analytic skills and action oriented. Enjoys being part of, as well managing, motivating a successful and productive team. Not having a problem to work in highly pressurized and challenging working environment.