Find similar resumes
Commercieel Directeur, Sales Directie
Work ExperienceDirector of Sales & Service Operations - WERBRI Medical Systems BV (WMS) 2018 – now
WMS is an International niche player in the Medical Device industry, focussed on refurbishment and service of Diagnostic MRI and Interventional X-ray equipment.
Director of Sales, Service Operations and Factory. Achieved 3.5 M€ Sales in 2018 with a target to double Turnover in 2020.
- Registered WMS in Cuba and personally signed the first significant order in 2019, with expectation to double turnover in 2019.
- Built and implemented strategic business plan and budget, as well as supporting management KPI dashboard to achieve a successful ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Re-organized factory, and service teams based on LEAN principles and achieved improvement of 20% efficiency.
Director – International Sales (Latin America / China) - PHILIPS Healthcare 2012 – 2018
“Improving 3 billion lives by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum”. Philips is leader in the Medical Device industry, focussed on Hospital Diagnostic Imaging equipment (Interventional Xray, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine) and Healthcare IT solutions.
Management team member of the International Export Sales Business Unit in The Netherlands with a total business volume of 500 M€ Sales to EMEA / Asia Pacific & Latin America.
Managing Director Sales & Service for the Caribbean, Distributor Channel Director for Latin America region and Director International Sales for China Export
- Grew Cuba to 15 M€ (30 FTE) and an increased Market share from <5% to 40%, increased margin by 20%. Grew service business to 2 M€ with IFO 20% above industry standard.
- Offered a breakthrough Strategic Partnership Solutions Sales 45 M€ project for Cuba.
- Implemented a Go to Market model for Latin America and deployed Distributor channel & capability management for 35 distributors in Central America and Caribbean (35 M$).
- China export business from 5 to 20 M$ with a team of 35 staff members
- Achieved sustainable 8% efficiency/cost reduction in commercial export NL office via Lean Six Sigma Program
Director – Sales, Service & Operations - PHILIPS Healthcare 2010- 2012
Executive assignment with the target to close the Latin America Export office in Miami and re-establish the Philips Service Organization & Sales in Cuba & Venezuela.
- Closed and transferred 350 M$ business from the USA to The Netherlands, in 12 months, without causing negative business impact.
- Executive / Ministry assignment to repair and service 40 M€ Medical equipment in Cuba and 60 M€ in Venezuela which was down for more than 3 years. Implemented US export license process and achieved uptime of 98% in 18 months, resulting in a 14 M€ new order in 2012.
Director – Global Service Parts Supply Chain - PHILIPS Healthcare 2007 – 2010
Management team member Global Service Parts Supply Chain, Global Program manager Cost of Non- Quality for Service Parts.
Lead a Global team of 20 FTE’s including 5 LEAN Black-Belts with the aim to reduce cost of non-quality of 40 M€ by 50%. Program achieved a cost reduction of 20 M€.
Director – Global Program manager - PHILIPS Healthcare 2004 - 2007
Global Supply Chain and Finance Business Program Director for the IT Sales Excellence CRM and OneSAP Program. Successfully implemented the integrated Siebel CRM /SAP environment for Philips North America.
Supply Chain Manager - Export Emerging Markets - PHILIPS Healthcare 2001 – 2004
Supply Chain Manager owning 500 M€ Commercial Operations activities for the Export business to EMEA, APAC and LATAM. Closed back office activities and integrated activities in the Netherlands to grow the team to 35 FTE’s. Opened 350 M$ export office for Latin America in Miami.
International Project Manager, Large Scale Projects - PHILIPS Healthcare 1999 – 2001
Bottom line responsible for the execution and implementation of multi-hospital projects of 40 M€ in Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Sales Engineer 1995 – 1999
Heating, Ventilation, and Air-conditioning Sales Engineer responsible for the start-up of a joint-venture company in Belgium. Able to grow sales to 5 M€ and a market share of 30%.
EducationUniversity of Technology Eindhoven, Master in Industrial Engineering.
Multiple C-Suite Sales trainings