Find similar resumes
Work Experience2019-2020, Interim ICT manager, Stichting Josephscholen Nijmegen
The Josephscholen Foundation wants to realize a new vision on ICT and wants to optimize the entire ICT environment. Marco is responsible for the planning phase, tendering and transition phase of the new environment. 15 primary schools, 335 employees, 3,775 pupils.
2019, Strategic consultant & program manager, stichting Daelzicht
Sector Care for the mentally handicapped. Management of a team of project managers who will realize the new strategy. A total of 104 projects have been put on track and are now being implemented. Reporting directly to the CEO, project budget approx. 1 mjn.
2018-2020, Interim ICT en Informatiemanager: Stichting Scala Scholen
Design and realization of strategic plan regarding information management and the organization of the ICT organization, outsourcing, tendering and directing the implementation. 15 primary schools, 400 employees, 3,600 pupils.
2019-2020, Projectleider Eduarte Bedrijfsopleidingen: ROC Friese Poort
Marco directs the connection of the Company Training Department to the systems of the foundation. Process optimisation and efficiency are an explicit starting point.
2017-2019, Projectleider Brede inzet Eduarte: ROC Friese Poort (0,6 fte)
Comprehensive project for process optimization and centralization of student-related information flows and associated business processes. ROC with 15,000 students and 1,400 employees. Management of 12 sub-project leaders and approx. 50 project team members, project budget approx. 1.0 mn.
2016-2017, Interim Information Manager / CIO: Royal Smit transformers BV, Nijmegen
The SGB Smit Group is a worldwide producer of transformers, 2,000 employees and 600 million turnover. The Business Unit Royal Smit Transformers in Nijmegen produces very large transformers in an engineer-to-order environment with 700 employees and 300 mjn turnover.
• Design and realisation of five-year vision and strategy on Information Management and ICT security and control
• Redefinition of supplier relations and commissioning from Royal Smit
• Executed include the implementation of a PLM and CAD/CAM system , SAP extensions, AFAS HRM implementation, Infrastructure, including Cisco Networking and Wifi, the realization of a MES implementation plan and migration to Windows 10 and Office365.
• Lean process optimization
• Redefinition of the position within the SGB group, based in Regensburg Germany.
• Management of 15 employees. Departmental budget 6 mjn per year reporting to the CFO.
2014-2015, Information and ICT manager/CIO: Carve out, InnovioPapers BV, papermill
Interim management of the ICT department before and after the privatization of a paper factory from the South African multinational Sappi Paper.
• Design and realisation Carve-out plan
• Management of the entire transition phase, technical, infrastructure (High Availability) and process including industrial automation.
• Implementation of new MES based on Honeywell Optivision MES
• Realisation of SLA agreements and commissioning new suppliers
• InnovioPapers BV, 300 employees, 100 mjn turnover, migration budget 1,6 mjn
2016-2017, Quartermaster information management and portfolio management / information manager: ROC at AA
Realisation of a new role of Information Manager and as portfolio manager managing the project organisation with 11 sub-project leaders and approx. 50 project team members. Project budget 1 mn.
2014-2015, Project manager: Implementation Electronic Learning Environment, ROC Nijmegen
Program Management Implementation Electronic Learning Environment
• 6 subprojects including digital testing, digital content, development of digital skills of employees
Assignments for SPO Condor primary schools, Veiligheidsregio Gelderland Zuid, Sarto Fashion BV, KION Kinderopvang, De Blokkentoren childcare centre, Fleuren Holding BV, agricultural industry, HAVO Notre Dame des Anges, INR Trombosedienst, Ministry of Defence
July 2006 - July 2016 IT Company
• System and Network Management & Secondment
• For ten years Marco led a team of 10-15 ICT professionals that provided 24*7 services to a wide circle of clients from 25-250 employees. As director, he was responsible for all matters related to business operations, personnel management, finance, operations, sales and maintaining a broad network of relationships.
Training General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Training IT Disputes, Dirkzwager Lawyers
Scrum master training
2016 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
2014 Projectmanagement in educational environments (Prince 2 - PPMO)
2012 Pedagogical didactic competence (Interstudie – NDO)
2000-2012 A large number of Microsoft, Cisco and other automation trainings and certifications.
Prince2, project management Foundation
1997–1999 Universiteit van Amsterdam - Politicologie
1993–1997 Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen - Verpleegkunde (HBO-V)
1987–1993 Rivendell college / Comenius college Uden HAVO
SkillsChanging business processes, Innovation and motivation, those are the keywords applicable to Marco
LanguagesFluent: Dutch, English,
Secondary: German, Italian