Find similar resumes
Work Experience25+ year´s automotive experience, In-depth knowledge of:
05/2019 to current Interim Program Manager - Blockchain Startup
▪ Defined scope, boundary/legal status, trade authorization, etc.
▪ Implemented the initial Business and Marketing Plan.
04/2017 to 03/2019 Interim Program Manager Automotive Seating Systems
ADIENT – Burscheid, GERMANY (D)
▪ Ford B479 & Daimler MFAII- Coordinated a cross-functional global based program
▪ Interfacing directly with R&D Centers of Daimler in Sindelfingen and Ford in Cologne,
▪ Coordinated successful launches in Germany, Mexico and China
11/2016 to 03/2017 Interim Sales Manager Automotive
Mefro Wheels –, GERMANY and SOUTH AMERICA
▪ Negotiations with South America based OEM´s VW, PSA, RSA, FORD, DAIMLER,
TOYOTA, FCA, GM.
▪ Obtained prices increases which permitted the continuation of Argentina operations.
07/2014 to 10/2016 Program Platform Manager-PMO – Seating -Automotive
FAURECIA – Munich, GERMANY (D)
▪ Managed a cross-functional PDT developing Automotive Seating Systems.
▪ P&L responsibility, 708 M €. Lifetime.
▪ Surpassed revenue goals in four consecutive quarters +14%.
01/2013 to 06/2014 Product Development Manager - Interiors -Automotive
VISTEON – Berlin, GERMANY (D)
▪ Managed the R&D Center with 35 Lead Engineers for Interior Products.
▪ Planned monitored and reported on the engineering budget 12 M€.
▪ Supported company strategy, new business generation and market planning.
04/2007 to 12/2012 Interim Manager - Sales / Program Management (Europe, South America, China)
Automotive, Renewables, E-Mobility - Med-Tech, Facilities Management, etc.
▪ Defined Int. Sales organization Automotive, which doubled revenue in one Year.
▪ Restructured a Facilities company with a Turnover of 30 M€.
▪ Implemented purchasing structure which resulted in 40%+ cost savings.
12/1994 to 03/2007 International Platform & Engineering R&D+I Director
AKWEL/MGI Champfromier (France) Vigo (Spain)
▪ Defined and established a new Development Center for Automotive from scratch.
▪ Introduced Virtual Product Validation as part of Product Development from the
concept face, leading to a considerable reduction of Development time and costs.
▪ Entered international OM\'s like VW Group, GM, NISSAN, TOYOTA, FIAT, etc.
04/1990 to 11/1994 Product & Process Automation Manager
GRUPO TELEVES – SPAIN Electronic Industry workforce: 500 – turnover: Mill. 90€
▪ Optimized and standardized products and automatized manufacturing processes.
▪ Expert in Automation, field control and sensors technology.
EducationDipl.-Ing. MSc ETH. Master of Science
ETH Swiss Federal Institute of Technology - Zurich (CH)
MBA Advanced Management Program for Automotive -IESE Business School-Madrid (E)
▪ Program Management
▪ Sales/Business Development
▪ Program launches worldwide
▪ German First language
▪ Spanish First language
▪ English Fluent
▪ French Fluent
▪ Portuguese Fluent
▪ Italian Fluent