Find similar resumes
Contract Manager Renewables
Work ExperienceSeptember 2009 – present : Freelance Contract Manager Consultant in wind and PV parks
o Contract development, negotiation, drafting, and administration from tender phase until post-construction phase, Contract Interpretation, Preparation of Variations, Claims and dispute resolution preparation, Contract management governance, set-up procedures for approvals and mandates
o Set up / improve / implement Risk Management Process
o Advice during due diligence processes for Project Finance
o Business Development Management of Renewable Energy Projects
January 2007 – August 2009 Ecostream International, Econcern, Barcelona, Spain
Senior International Contract Manager
Ecostream is a European PV Systems Integrator, employing 200 people with a turnover of 200 Mln operating in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece and Switzerland.
- Responsible for contract management team for solar plants internationally: negotiate EPC and O&M contracts with clients from tender until contract signature and analyse risks for Ecostream
- Assist clients with due diligence for project finance
- Advice on insurance policies during construction and operation of solar farms.
Successfully closed following deals :
• Aznalcollar, Spain, 2MW solar photovoltaic plant
• Los Cabezos, Spain, 2MW solar photovoltaic plant
• El Viso, Córdoba (Spain), 2MW solar photovoltaic plant
• Erbi Solar (Spain), 2.1 MW solar photovoltaic plant
• San Marco in Lamis, Foggia (Italy), 2MW solar photovoltaic plant
• Comune di Nardò, Lecce (Italy), 1 MW solar photovoltaic plant
• Solarpark Moorenweis, (Germany), 6MW solar photovoltaic plant
February 2003 – December 2006 DESA, Electricidades de Portugal (EdP) group company (owned by Nuon from 2001 – 2005), Sevilla, Spain
Project & Contract Manager
Responsible for the contracting part of the construction and operation of wind farms. Co ordination of successful implementation of projects: negotiate contracts with turnkey suppliers from Tender until Contract Signature, risk analysis, due diligence, insurances. I was responsible for integral contract management, on the basis of FIDIC Silver Turn Key contracts, and Spanish Contract Manager as part of Nuon International Contract Management Team. Extensive experience with all contracting aspects and due diligence processes for wind farms.
Successfully closed following deals :
• Wind farm Santa Quiteria Almudévar, Tardienta (Spain), 36MW wind farm
• Wind farm Rabosera, Gurrea de Gállego, Sierra de Luna (Spain), 31 MW wind farm
• Wind farm Monseivane, Vilalba y Abadín, Lugo (Spain), 41,4 MW wind farm
• Wind farm La Celaya, Abadín, 28.8MW wind farm
• Wind farm Ponte Rebordelo, La Coruña, (Spain), 40,3 MW wind farm
May 2001 – November 2002 Abener, an Abengoa company, Sevilla, Spain
Business Development Manager
Responsible for developing markets for the Cogeneration and Biomass product group. Co ordination of successful performance of projects, managing client accounts, identifying the client's needs, negotiate contracts with suppliers, and prepare offers. Responsible for internal and external communication, set up of the website.
August 1997 – December 1999 Xircom Europe, Belgium
Assume overall European responsibility for a product group (GSM, ISDN and modem PC cards) throughout its life cycle. Follow up on market trends and market requirements, co-ordinate new product introductions. Create sales tools and train sales people, attend major trade shows in Europe. Implement channel promotions involving extensive internal and external communication. Created "Reseller Connect", the quarterly magazine for Xircom’s resellers.
April 1995 – August 1997 Belgacom Mobile, “Proximus” in Belgium
June 1996 – August 1997: Product Manager: managed stock and negotiated prices of mobile phones and accessories, developed pricing strategy for the distribution channels, designed and organized the production of the product catalogue, trained sales people.
April 1995 - May 1996: Customer Service Assistant: solved problems of customers, coordinated promotions and campaigns at the Call Center, wrote procedures, trained colleagues.
Education1989 - 1994: Economische Hogeschool Sint-Aloysius (EHSAL) in Brussels
University degree: commercial engineering
• Principal subjects: marketing, mathematics, computer science, economics, accounting, technology, languages, law
• Thesis: "Stratus Computer Inc., The Leader in Continuous Availability"
• Erasmus program: participated in the Erasmus Program during the academic year 1992-1993 at the University of Parma (Italy).
1983-1989: Onze-Lieve-Vrouwecollege in Vilvoorde, Belgium
• Field of study: mathematics, science, languages