Find similar resumes
C-level or VP
Work ExperienceI have worked over 20 years in Retail (Fashion, non food and out of home( in general management roles, E-commerce and Supply Chain). The last 4 years I have worked in Health/ Cure in role of CPO a.i. and leader of strategic (transformation) programs.
- Dynamic professional with over 30 years’ broad experience / expertise;
- Inspirational/innovative leader with proven track record, delivering exceptional results, fast;
- A broad experience in Cure, Retail (food / out of home, non-Food and fashion), railways. I have also worked in BtC, and consultancy industry (amongst others FMCG and Telecom);
- Capable of transforming/ translating Procurement strategies into Supply Chain concepts and connected care strategies;
- Leading organizations in further building and or professionalize Buying & Procurement teams and Supply Chain operations, ICT, Cure organisation and cure processes;
- An ambitious and optimistic individual with an adaptable and flexible management style who has worked in Government related, VCs backed, private and FTSE100 businesses, with P&L accountability for turnovers of over €500 mio, managing teams of over 5.500 people;
- A drive that inspires and motivate others to improve their own results combined with strong negotiation skills with building sustainable partnerships;
- Worked with multicultural teams across Europe and FE sourcing experiences
EducationUniversity / MBA
- Visionary, feed forwarded, strong eye for possibilities;
- Hard on facts/financials (analytical/cost driven) and straight with people, with the ability to get the best from people, medical staff, brands, market and business conditions, to uncover opportunities and deliver enhanced patient/ customer value;
- Capable of reframing issues/challenges at hand, striving for team diversity and safe environment.
- Result and patient/ customer oriented, high energy, hard worker with high integrity standards;
- Committed to deliver agreed results, one way or the other way.
- Hands-on and pragmatic approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills by being authentic, enthusiastic and friendly appearance, capable of building teams and cooperation in all levels of an organization including medical staff, working council and unions;
- Capable of assimilating and managing substantial amount of information;